Sunday, May 10, 2009

Birdpark


Ocean/sky


Ocean or sky idk ;D

3 of usss (;


Collage ;D


3 birds on myhand (;

Puikwan,ginnette & meee ;D

Went to ginnette's house to dye hair ;x
Spammed ginvera oil on my hair .
Went i left house at 1030, dey told me it was postphoned to 2 .
I was like WHAAAATTTTT?!?!?!
Went out at 2 again );
Puikwan came along to help us dye our hair.
I bought cool rose while she bought some bleached rose.
We started ard 3pm and we put the solution on our hair.
Me and puikwan were fake hairdressers ;D
Watched totally spies while waiting for the 45 mins (;
After dat washed my hair and had a hard time getting the thing of my hair.
( was so afraid my scalp may start bleeding or somthing :/)


Washed my hair and i looked at the mirror, it started looking a lil reddish.
Den, when i came out walah! ,it was reddish copper brown.
Kinda like my colour, but my fringe doesnt have much colour );
Ginnette also had a reddish brown tint, but it was uneven as well ;D
We went to kfc to have dinner and the interchange to go home.
I wanna work wif dem again >< !!!
So fun to be wiff );

Zijian and charlton, if u 2 happen to be at this blog, pls note dat i want to work wif both of u 2 );
Fun colleagues dat are missed );

No comments: