Sunday, May 24, 2009

Practically Practical ;D


Protein test (; (biuret test)
Small containers called cuvette wif solution (;

Fun g.v staffs (;

Idk why, bud onli my name and huihui's name reflected at this angle.

Had a protein test like donkey years ago, dam long nvr update ;x .
We had to use saliva for our test.
I was good at generating saliva (((; !
Had to do 25x serial dilution for the saliva.
Tested for protein and if im nt wrong, dere wasnt anything.

Went to work on fri and worked wif huihui and edmund woo~~ (;
This time hilmi came, ;D
Had fun working in candybar bud was scolded by someone who said we played 2 much.
And we needed other station's staff to help us do our closing. whatever ;/
Slacked at the garden and we were toking about lots of things.
I took out my phone and let edmund view the cats photos.
I told him dat my gramps house will be sold in a yr time and those cats will be gone.
I went to the staffroom to change and came out.
I saw him crying i was like wtf?( i tot some patron scolded him or smthing)
He told me he felt sad for 20 over cats which are homeless in a few yrs time.
Didnt noe edmund was so emotional uh.
I haven cry , he cry already ;/

However, the dreaded situation will still happen 1 day );

No comments: