Saturday, May 16, 2009

school life (;


maryann and me :D

mememe wif aravind beside me;D

Ryann me and aravind ;D

Shen ;D its 'SHHANN' not god in chinese

Ryann and steven candid (;

Me, suba and rasyidah (;

Iodine test(neg), chloride test (pos),Reducing sugar test(pos) left to right.

Had all the the sanguine's pic up (nt including steven ;x)
Had got 2 tests this week already .
I have been last minute cramming, im afraid i might screw up my results.
Got another 2 tests nxt week, organic chem and ama (;
I love ama, bud organic chem is gonna be tough.
Wif mr 'crinkled nose' lecturer assurance of a tough quiz, its defintely metal ;/
Poly life in applied sci is like taking thriple sci of a higher level.
Physic,Chem and bio.
Bud i realise dat most of it is chemistry den bio.

Ytd after bio test me ryann and aravind went to the cyber centre.
Played abit of com and facebook.
Found corey's blog, kinda EMOO (look here corey).
Went to take bus to great world as i was going to work.
I was afraid to work becos i long time nvr work and working wif some not so close frens.
Luckily PEARL wasnt working dat day i was sososososo dam happy ;D
Worked wif junjie,DANBAI(benson),alvin, mandy at floor.
Actually it wasnt dat bad after all.
I have to thank edmund for accompanying me (;
So nice of him to have stayed from 8.30-12( which is not his work time)
See i got thank you hor (;

In the end cab home at around 1.20am
Cabbed wif junjie,hweeshan and xueting.
All stay jurong de, want to make me be last.(kao i stay so near)
In the end oso i go home first cos i m xiao didi( dey all so old ;x)
Had lots of funny conversation on the cab.
However i look more matured den dem when im like 16+ and dey are like 18,20,22? ;o
Bathed and slept at 2 am after watching some jacky wu show (;
Didnt expect to have such fun wif more working frens.
Work is fun now (((:

No comments: