Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dilemma

Im in a tricky situation right now ):
Basically to most of u it should be quite a trival matter bud to me its quite impt ..
I have to choose whether i should continue working or not.

If i continue working..
I can have mre meetups wif ginnette & edmund & rebecca & other g.v staffs,
Earn a weee bit more pocket money,
Have free movie to watch ( provided i work for 3 days ),
Coop some popcorn & occasionally ben & jerry's to eat.



If i dun continue to work..
I can have more time to do my project & revision,
Concentrate on my studies,
Need not stress on slotting time to work for my very packed time table,
Need not rush down to work( great world) from tampines,
Lose connection wif my g.v frens,
No more free passes & popcorn & movies.


&& its not jus as easy as to quit as it is.
It takes a cold-blooded mind to do so, banishing all the fun times together to nothing-ness ):
Bud .. Im really stressed up right now.
Many ppl have mocked my pay, bud i do work 50% becoz of the company & ppl there.
Im really disapppointed wif myself idk why.
I feel like i have let down many people );
I feel so sucky dat i hate myself .. ):


& its stupid to determine my fate wif 'Heads or tails.'
Really nid guidance right now )))))))))))))))))))))))):

No comments: