Friday, January 22, 2010

Randooom (:

DESIGN IN CULTURE PROJECT! (:

The gross outcome.

Repainted

Decorated, but still doesnt look nice :/

Final picture before it hand it up.


I had a fight wif my parents and I was utterly pissed that day.
Tried to draw and paint but it all turned out ghastly.
Was fuming & being very critical to myself.
The next day when i felt better, i tried painting, & it turned out so much better.
Then mum helped mi by doing a lil touch up.
Seriously, mood does affect the things u do.

Sometimes, its better to do things when u feel good den forcely do something in a foul mood .





CONTACT LENSEEEE :D

The postageeeee :D

My long awaited MR BLUE LENS. :D

Helped to get josh's EOS lense too ;o

Yay the lenses were finally here.
Luckily grandma opened the door and got the postage for mee.
PHEWWWWW, there wasnt anyone home except her & the maid
Was kinda pissed and wanted to irritate the blogshop owner until i saw the postage.
WEEEEEEE , dammm happy now (:



Deee-EyE-WHYYS :D



Chocolate for Miss chew :D


Wif more convincing aluminium foil :D

Chocolate keychain for shen's birthday.


I used the excess cloths i had to make these 2 chocolates.
Agaration-ed the lengths and started sewing.
Took about 3 hours to finsh the both of them.
The end products were quite cute isnt it? ;D


NEW HAIR COLOURRRR :D
The old dull and fading colour :/

The almost black hair ;o

Bought beauteen milktea beige at 9 bucks onli( at a special place) :D

New haircolourrrrrr :D

So in loveee wif my new hair colour now.
MANY THANKS TO MY 2ND SIS WEICHUAN ;D
(big enuff? ;o)
Many people thought i did it at some salon haha.
Even my hairdresser was impressed!
Talking about hair..
I cut my hair already!!
Its soooo much shorter lah.
Even though a lot of people still say like theres no difference -.-
&& 1 side sideburn long & the other side short!
AHHHH. i hate the other hairdresser that cut my hair.
Shes so irritating, making me look grosss!!!!

I miss my long sideburns, now i have got fat face ):

No comments: