Saturday, January 30, 2010

Last day in g.v ):

My last day was on a fateful tuesday (26/1/10)

Last time wearing this uniform (:

So have to camwhore abit (:


&& somoreeee :O


Okay last pic :D (i tink a patron came in while i was camwhoring ;x)


Was working at candybar that day, someplace where i dreaded the most.
Bud i was really lucky becoz it was a tuesday i need no do many things.
Im gonna sum up what i need not do.




1. No nid wash popper cos it wasnt used at all
2.No need to topup alot of drinks cos theres stock take the nxt day
3. No need to make cheese cos theres a pot from morn to nite
4. No need to pop popcorn becoz there was a few bags of them
5. Relatively clean griller wif less den 15 hotdogs cooked
6. 1 drinks dispenser used onli




Then i had like 10 packs of meegoren to clear.
SO.. i ate 2 packs of them.
To my horror, i couldnt really finsh 2 packs of them
Roy & Augusta bought this premium platter sushi initially for the both of them to eat
But they overestimated themselves & couldnt finsh it haha :D
So in return i had some sushi also, && 2 packs of meegoreng which was hell lot for me :/



After much cleaning up and washing i was almost done
I was kinda shy to tell kelvin & bunch dat i wanna have a grp photo taken
Bud i was shocked when he initiated to take photos, really happy at the same time ((:
Brought out my running-low camera and took many pictures! ((:



I love my camera flasssh

Look at the AHBENGS behind haha :D

Then Ganesh finshed his box closing and we asked him to join us :D


Pics without flashhh ;o


Crazy bud fun peopleee (:

Super candid shot, not reli ready :D



Solo shots !




Ganesh the elephant :D

Kelvin the young & dangerous :D

Candy the newcomer :D

Joshua the ball ( Don;t u tink he look like yoga like this? ;o )





I will miss everyone of u in g.v !

I will miss talking about cosplay/anime with ginnette :3 .
I will miss crapping/gossipping/telling each other's problems with edmund ):
I will miss disturbing rebecca (drinkbeer,makeup,drug, haha.)
I will miss kelvin's Young & dangerous pose haha. :/
I will miss Ganesh's high pitched voice :D
I will miss Joshua's fat belly haha ;x
I will miss the philipino attachment ppl Jamaica, Franzbeth & Rommel.
I will miss Aaron & Brandon smoking ( nt dat i encourage them to do it thou :/)
I will miss Umar's POWER! wif thumbs up sign ):
I will miss Abigail saying 'No SHAME!'( even up to my last day she was using it )






Sad to say that there are people whom i just met or just really started to talk to them more.
Like Lyndy,Crystal, Li hong, Wen hao,Darrick, Augusta, Roy ,Wilna , Si Ting ( if im nt wrong)
Bye bye people, til we meet again ): !





Goodbye was never easy.
because the subesequent meeting wasnt certain.
Fragment of the memory will be so frizzy,
that you might not recognise me on the same pavement.
Adios, beloved ppl.

No comments: