Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sci center! :D

Went wif corey, aravind, shen , rasyidah,suba and xunhui to biopolis
There was this talk on diabetes & consequences.
After the talk there was this buffet :D
After i ate some food before i left wif aravind. (we sorta ran away ;x)
I went to jurong east to go to sci centre.
Xueni,puikwan,ginnette,edmund,joshua was there already.
So i went and we walked to sci cntre! :D

The nice & big standeeee :D

This stupid woman who walked past when i was taking the photo.

I took this brochure (:

Serious people trying to explain what our situation was.

Because it was a pass for 8, it was issued on 1 ticket only.
&& we had 6 people wif us which the other 2 are eating mac :/
Result, we have to go out later 2 fetch dem later.


The moving cat :D

Edmund in the classic beheaded plate

3d cube (:

Coloured cube ((:

Edmund so much bigger den joshuaaaa :D

Xueni taller den me? Oh noes.

Nette ate mariomushroom haha :D Puik as short as eva ;x

Cute hologram :D
Proof that is is a hologram :D

The super difficult puzzle!!

I completed another 1 in 20 seconds haha :D

After that we went into the new exhibitionm Sounds exhibition~!
Walkway ;D

U can change the frequency of your words

Shadow funnnn :D

Picture mosaic machine

After awhile, ginnette called and told us to meet at the atrium.
She told us that there was this show like for only twice a day.
So we rushed to the atrium and see what there was ;o
Forgotten what the machine was called hehe ;x
Electric generating thingy ;o

Closer and of larger magnitude!

Then came 2 helium balloooons

&& they got burned to flames! ;o

This response machine was 1 of our favourites. My highest was 3-4 onli :/

Nice Reflections :D

Puik's sui bian && my kazue :D

A picture of a cat drawn by meeee :D

Another grp pic ( p.s i tink this should be on the top :/)

&&&& a big goodbye to sci cntre :D

After that me and puik headed home.
I wanted to go home to do my tut & revision :/
Took 198 and p.s puik haha.
I fell asleep on the bus and some kind-hearted passerby woke me up at the interchange.
At first thought i tot he was my fren.
Then i stared and wondered why he tapped my shoulder, den i realised i was at the interchange.
LOL :X


That day was a kaleidoscopic experience

Geddit? :D

No comments: