Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In different shadeeees


Took bus 5 from BM to Pasir Ris OMG.
Angeline aka angie board the bus at Trellis towers (:
We crapped and gossipped alot until Pasir Ris interchange.
Took 359 to Tingyu's house in ard 10-15 mins.
Den i realised, i have been on the bus for 1 'EHWere' & SERTY MINUTES ):
Walked around in circles until we saw T.Y and she brought us to her houseee.
There were 5 bunnies & 2 hammies :D
&& when u carry a bunny, u nid to hold onto it ass.
Idk wad weird logic is this, but it makes it feels more secure ;o




This ridiculously frightened rabbit, i did hold its ass okay ;o

Cute riteeeee? :D

They have big eyes and dey can blink 1 side of de eye/ hardly blink :/

Poor male stuck in this cage, cos it could 'rape' other female bunnies ;o

The mother bunny standing :D, Cute!

The daughter bunny, ( i assume) CUTE 2 (:

The chapalank colouredd bunny :D

T.y calls it Pika(pikachu) cos it was yellow when she was young.

Poor male rabbit :3

Ferocious Claws !

Cute golden hammie :D


Okay den we settled down & got to the main purpose.
Trying Visual Kei(V.K), Jap rock band, Makeup :D
They drew eyeliner & eyeshadow and all.
They tried on 1 side of my eye && their eyeliner reali makes my eye look bigger :O
Dun worry, im not gonna post any of my pics wif eyeliner :3
Disappointed..? / Happy? , oh well ;o


Then i played on angie's eyes wif some glitters && she suddenly concealed her lips.
She looked like some friggin patient lah!
Den i used her BRIGHT RED lip gloss as like blood stains on her lips haha.
She looked like an authentic Leukemia carrier in korean dramas tsktsk.
Then t.y brought out some brown powder to contour her face.
She was trying out Pale white makeup haha.
Angie wanted to try gyaru style, jap bronzed girl wif pink lipgloss kind of style.
Den she told me the brown powder could make me look brown.
I was instantly excited and applied lots on my faceeee :D





Actual skin colourrrr (:

After applying the brown powder :D

Pose wif t.y & angie :D

Dark, White, Dark, OREO :x


I tink i look good in a tan :D

Angie & meee :D

Angie && me again

Polo-boys wannabe? Skin colour onli, physique FAIL :/

Nice nice nice? :D


Then angie showed me her wig , 1m long orangey pinkish wig for Natu/Xatu cosplay.
I combed and untangled all the messy parts , leaving heaps of lying hair as a result :3
I brought my kucos dark blonde wig && t.y wanted to try it, so i lent her (:
Didnt want to wear wig cos it would 'perm' my hair ):


Angie wif wiggie!

Angie, t.y wif my wig & meee (Diff colours):D

Somehow aft taking that pic, i felt i was wearing a wig.
But , NO IM NOT, REAL HAIR!! :D
We went down to the playground to have some fun and take some fotos on the way.
OKay maybe more den SOME, cos theres like more den 50 :/


Some Pillar :D

007 ! :D I cant draw a round circle wif my Lappy touchpad oh well :/

I look like some foreign worker )):

Crazy jumpshot :D

Contrast :D

Supermannnnn ! :D

Tan is HEALTHY :D

We went back to t.y's house and gonna take final shots before leaving.
Den t.y gyaru-ed herself and we took last few pics :D


FINAL PICTURE
3 of ususus, (:

Took bus back to Pasir ris mrt wif angie.
Theres this anooying malay kid which sings off tune + a weird rhythm.
&& it gt stuck in my head after i board th mrt, ARGH.
Even when i have my mp3 on u noe?!

&& while walking the ministalls along Pasir Ris.
Theres this guy in policeman uniform outfit sitting on the round long stool.
&& when we walked passed him as he sat on it, the stool FREAKING BROKE.
Like ALL 4 LEGS BROKEN !!
I was taken aback(shocked by the sound), while angie laughed her ass away.
I started laughing after 5 secs lahh.
Budbud, kinda mean lor, ppl fall down still laugh >< HAIYO ANGIE!
Then took mrt HOMEEEEE :D

BBq 2mlo OhOh YEAHHH :D

No comments: