Sunday, March 21, 2010

Unmasked & cats

Unstyled hair & no Coloured contact lense (:


Jus some really random thoughts since im like rotting at my grandma's houseeee. I have been like styling my hair(be it hideous or not) almost everytime i go out for gatherings or even skl.
Maybe many of u might ponder how long i take to reali style my hair. The truth is at max, 30 mins . I can go as fast as 10 mins and den i start to camwhore, LOL. Sometimes the hair feels diff making it easier/harder to style :/ Weird right, as if the hair has got a temper of its own ;o


I have also been wearing coloured contact lense, with black rims,(geo lense to be exact) cos i tink that i have reali puny eyes. After wearing them for the first time, i really liked the fact that my eyes were greatly enlarged (: Continued wearing them like daily lenses which was said to be really unhealthy.Once in a blue moon,I would have like really bad sore eyes wif the arteries dilating in my oxygen deficient eyes.(i called dem sharingan LOL)


So sometimes if i would daydream & tink of many miscellaneous stuffs. I have come to the conclusion that styling hair + contact lenses is a 'KAZUE' look. While the 'Shun An' look is jus the nerdy , average , mundane look i sustain at home when nobodi is ard (: I really like the holidays because i need not wear my contact lense dat often & rest my tired eyess (:




P.s Im not trying to flaunt anything over here, jus tinking dat 'Kazue' look is obviously a much better impression than 'Shun An'




&& as im really bored NAO, i've wasted few hours to edit the pics of the cats of my grandma's house.Well, its not really a full collection, bud maybe like 1/3 of it or smthing.
Mostly taken from my handphone camera, i mean all taken from my hp cam (:



Kitty (:

Ginger :D

Scratchy (:

Eve, the newest cat (:

Oris :3

Xiaohui, always intimidated easily.

Fat Butter :D

Cute peanut (:

Baby, the cat ,actually frightened Lucky the dog.

Naughty chester caught playing in the cats' cage :o

Whitehorse, wif 1 eye emerald & the other sapphire ;o

White white, 1 of my favourites wif ocean blue eyesss (8

Bobo, who posed so cutely :D

Lovely creammm (:

I was originally doing a ginger tribute since i've got like close to 10 pics of her recently, bud it turned out to be another catdog post, haha. Kitty is like dayumm cute lahh. Shes sleeping on her back wif her legs all stretched out & like facing the sky.

Starting to like chester moreee, hes like marley from the show 'Marley & Me'. Hes getting more tamed & less bitey now, although he still pounces :/

Duck: Chester is veri naughty today
Fren: He can get as naughty as he wants cos hes' Mr
P. is gonna get sniped.

LOL-ed at the twit duck showed me. Kinda funny bud, sterilising him is nt equals to snipping Mr P. Its jus removing Mr T-es :D GET IT, hahah?

Kay back to manga/animes/tweeets byeeee all (:

No comments: