Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wonderful Combination

What happens when mushrooms & shredded cheese collides & get stuck in an oven.
This results in a delicious supper for my family :D






P.S:The following pictures are not for people who loves cheese / mushrooms/ is mad hungry.



Hot from the oven, i mean it ;o

Look at the mushroom juice OOZING out :3

Looks like a mushroom in a mushroom ;o

Mouthwatering cheeeseee (8

More macro cheeeeese

Moreeeee cheeese

Chomps half dowwwn :D

Eating & watching shaman king at the same timee (:

Like the 7th one.


Seriously, mushrooms are such good stomach fillers. Feeling the bloated-ness when i reached the 8th mushroom and i was full ! How niceeeee :D If you love cheese, you would definetely love this alot (:
Best served when piping hot !




On a very random note, im gonna update on my 'upcoming holidays'.
From 26th March - 4th April i nid to go online EVERYDAY ,without fail, from 9am-12pm in some skl portal.It is to let the Freshies Year Ones to try out the bridging programme subs which we would give assistance online when needed. 3 hours everyday without fail is like worse den church service ( not trying to insult anything here)

Had an epic conver wif my frens wif my weird logic ,conver went something lidat :D
Frens all placing their time on the 2-5 or 7-10 slots *
Me: I wan to put all my slots on 9am-12pm
Xunhui: Why u wanna do in the morning?
Me: Oh cos i dont tink any Year Ones would be dat dumb to wake
up early to ask qns , so i can entertain less ppl (:
Frens: HAHAHHAHAH, walao ehh. Smart!(changes to 9-12
slots)*



&& after like finshing the 10 days of commitment (wow 30 hours), i nid to face dem in flesh.
Like wow right? I nid to commit another 16 hours(other ppl 20 :x), maybe to teach them how to handle difficult questions or guide dem in anyway possible to let them breeze thru the course easily. They are like so freaking lucky lah, we dun have such priviledge lor ;o

&& on the 2nd day of the 8th hour, i nidto rush down to get my chalet room ((:
&& the stupid server is being so freaking mean to me, not letting me book. I really hope theres still room 2mlo when the server/ my internet gets better :o


Til then :/





No comments: