Friday, March 05, 2010

Photoshop

Being a person with like close to 8 weeks of holidays and besides being an otaku,
sometimes i would do some PHOTOSHOP.

Reason being,
  1. It makes a person more 'better looking'
  2. You can edit parts of urself that u dun really like.
  3. You can make yourself look different! ( in different aspect be it ugly :x)

Due to xiaxue's help, i have learnt about liquify & the plaster tool.
Liquify can make ur face smaller, arms less flabby, hair more 'pom'(volume).
Its like some miracle weight lossing machine ;o
&& plaster tool can help to cover up pimples & maybe some 'lobangs' of ppl's fringe.

However, being a very curious soul, i went to do some research on eyecolouring.
& TADAH i found a simple way to change the colouration of the eye/hair/clothes.
Maybe not so much for the clothes as it looks a lil fake.
But the HAIR, omg its really convincing .
As proof i am showing the colouration skills done by me :D (nt much really)


Rasyidah & meee :D ( woops spoiler for nxt post :/)
Rasyidah Greeen HAIR & Me Purple redish hair :O !!



OKAY NOW For my usual Camwhore pics, they nid some editing ;o

Okay looking pic, some lobangs in fringe :/

Covered up the fringe and opened my eyes a lil bit.

Gave myself a bright redish purple colour.


Totally love the photo(the last 1 ) that i edited.
My sis say maybe i can try dyeing that colour cos it looks kinda nice on me.
Kinda..? I think it looks GREAT :3
& now i understand why ginnette says
'Once u photoshop ur pic, you cant stop already'

Grats to myself for obtaining a new skill :D
During this holidays,i dun tink im gonna work.

Cos.. no one wants to hire me & i cant work for more than 2 months.
As such, i might as well slack as much as i can NAO :D
But slacking too much at home is turning me into a zombie )):
So looking forward to cosplay fotoshoot. (:



Short wig or long wig ne? :/

No comments: