Sunday, December 05, 2010

Mum's Birthday


This is an overdued post on 7-11-2010 my mum's birthday.
Which i didnt go celebrate Audrey's birthday because I went to celebrate my mum's 1 instead.
We went to a Chinese Restaurant at Turf Club to have lunch (:


Warning:Excessive food pictures ahead, i blog until super hungry also )):

We took this set meal which my mum wanted.

Ferocious BBQ Suckling pig ! (ought to be eaten mwahahhaha)

The chio body to eat LOL.

Foot of the pig, ehh got 6 claws leh!

Braised Sharkfin, 1 person each bowl.

Somore we took the 6 pax set, which we only had 5 ppl, so someone else finshed the 6th bowl.
I love it when i get a bowl of my own & not a central bowl & everyone shares the same flavour :o
Can ownself put condiments somore (:

Authentic sharkfin! (:

Stir-fried Diced Scallop & Chicken.

The crispy batter was nice!
I wonder how they do it, rice or vermicelli? Not sure lol.
Something i dont like here, CELERY kns.

Deep fried Sour-sweet sauce fish.

Almost nothing to complain about, maybe if the fish was bigger.
P.s it was rather big already, im just being lame.

Steamed Beancurd with Prawn in Black Bean Sauce

This was REALLY SALTY.
Could have ate 1 bowl of rice with it thou :/

Stewed Japanese Mushroom & Sea cucumber

Not a fan of sea cucumber, it has this smelly taste :/

Fried Alaskan Orgasmic crab with Salted EggYolk! (ultimate loves!)

Looks like shell? ITS a WHOLE CHUNK OF CRABMEAT

Really love this dish, we used scissors to cut the shell & the meat was fat & chunky.
Salted eggyolks with crabs were simply delish, really wanted for more :3

Fried Rice & abalone in lotus leaf

Everyone was full here already, we only took our own abalones & chewed on it, hahah.

Yay, MINE (:

Ended off with nice red bean soup (:

While my parents dropped me at commonwealth mrt, i bought bus concession & took bus to Tiong bahru.
I took 145 to Redhill swimming pool bustop & 16 to tiong bahru.
I bought the birthday cake & took 195 home.
&& these 3 processes took 20 mins only!
Super lucky when u nid to xfer bus & the xfer bus is jus behind ur alighted bus. (:


ANYWAY,




Happy birthday MUM (:

No comments: