Monday, July 04, 2011

Birthday Chart and Character

Just passed by typicalben's blog and i found this very interesting!! (:





As My Birthday is On the June 3rd, 

Am 

A



Spade Ace Wohu ! (:


Spades are confident, strong-willed and wise. Even when they are young, Spades will often act more mature than their age. These are the workers of the deck. Spades are more interested in doing their jobs well than talking about them or becoming too emotionally involved with others. 
Spades can be stubborn and don’t like it when others try to control them. Spades find satisfaction in careers in construction (building), broadcasting and health care. And, as the symbol of “transformation,” Spades can also be successful in industries that deal with death or dying, and mysticism.


Ace (One) is ambitious, active and driven. You are a self-starter who is excited to experience all that life has to offer. As a “One,” you may sometimes appear self-centered.



WOHUUU, I knew that there was some strong determination blood in me, HAHA.
Although i do whine alot about setbacks ( just 1 recently) , bud i kinda get past troubles with ease.   (:



Well I just realised that I was not selected for the finalist of Watson's You Awards
despite being shortlisted twice for the 'Friendly Male Face' Category
I couldnt go for the face to face audition last year as I had tutorials to attend -.-



This year i happily went down at an early 9am dressed up and all & tried my best to impress the judges.
I guess I didnt fit the bill for what they were looking for (still felt that they despise people with long hair).
Or maybe i was too unkempt for their liking, ANYWAY there is still another chance.. somewhere.
Lets hope I get into it ><




Just thought that this chart was kind of, inspiring or at least delightful to read for today.



For those whose numbers or shape arent here you can read typicalben's blog here!







Random Camwhore pics from my old cam to fill up the spaces (:

My New Grey Mimi lense! :3


MR Pouty LOL :D







Signing off,
Kazuewhoisahardworker!

No comments: