Friday, July 29, 2011

HaiReminiscing






Still awed by the chio hair colour i had last time hehe :D
On the bright side my wiglike black hair has faded to a natural singaporean brown, so.....  WOHU !!! (:


Recently made some major decisions in life that could change my life.
Whether it will work out or not, I will let fate decide and I dont think that anything would be put to waste.
In life we learn experience through goodtimes & badtimes, so not all things are bad.
Its just that we have to look things in a better perspective to sieve the good out from the bad.


&& admist the crazy months of tests + presentation + audition + reports I realised that i have excellent time management. I think if u always plan ahead , time management is not a problem.
Set minigoals for yourself and makesure u can accomplish it, even if  procrastination sets in. (:


Signing Off
Kazuewhowantsabreak

No comments: