Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jasmine and I

Need to camwhore nice nice pics (:

The mirror shows how i pivot my hand when taking camwhore pics hahha


Pouts*

Stylo hair (:

Ready to go!


Met jasmine for dinner at saizeriya (;

The crazy girl hahaha :3

I look tan here LOL

Really bored while waiting for our foodies :3

I can has small face. (:



Pork patty wif bacon (:

Gratin ((:

We also got chicken wings && mussels :D

&& Escargots!! 

My take on artificial shots!!

And hereeee :D

Jasmine's take on artsy food shots!


We walked to esplanade hoping to sit on the comfy seats and chat our way through (:
Bought Mac Milkshakes otw to the place.
We couldnt find seats at first but we eventually got to it :D



Kinda unglam bud my hair became more silky because i used the Liese heat damage water before straightening my hair (:


My fat thighs 

Told her to camwhore whenever i was adjusting my hair LOL

Haopengyous !

Tried the angle to have high nosebridge and defined cheek bones

Take 2 !

Last pic of the dayyyy :D


We took so many pics and I filtered alot hahhaa.
Thanks Jasmine for goin out together! ((;
We should hang out soon again :D



On a random note, i have cut my hair kinda short and black.
Not niceeeeeee ><


Signingoff,
Kazuewhowishhishairwaslonger

No comments: