Sunday, July 17, 2011

I just want to esay that...

I used to have LONG HAIRRRRR ((:




Dug out all these old photos that 80% has never been used before and photoshopped it.
There were like 50% of the pics in the album which couldnt make it hahha.
Guess its not easy for a guy to look good with that kinda length.
&& i think its easy for a guy to be mistaken to be a girl with that length.
even i myself also got stunned when i reviewed the pics ;o






































LONG Hair on me YAY/ NAY? :D
I think its more like yay because i tink it looks fab (:
Yes im a 24/hrs non stop whining asshole because i have short black hair now. HAHA );
Just lemmi look at these photos and indulge and pretend as if i have shoulder length hair can?


Tsk. 


I think my photoshop skills has also improved because im more into layers now :3
I think i shall post random posts from now on, because they gimi inspiration to suddenly blog hehe :D



Signing off
Kazuewithshorthair,'STEEL'

No comments: