Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Graduation Day 2012

My graduation day in Temasek Polytechnic was somewhere in May.( Gonna be a super lengthy post!)
Sorry for the sequence because that was before i have purple hair (:
&& Yes I am a Student in Biotechnology who graduated with a GPA of 3.38 ( not exactly fabulous :/ )
My graduation was at 6pm ... the latest slot! But i took too long to do my hair and thus I had to take a cab!

Formal Attire on the cab :D



After that I walked to the convention hall and it was a long walk. Not to mention the horrible weather :/
Was perspiring and finally found some friends. 



Rasyidah & Aravind & ME :D

My Poly Clique !! Love you guys hehehehe :D

Bumped into Chevy too! Hello! ( rare few queenstownians from sec skl)





&& Then we proceeded into the graduation hall~~







I was seperated from my friends and was seated with some other coursemates.

Went to find Shen, Corey && Jolyn :D


Corey's Ducklips LOL && Jolyn :D


ME on Stage with the Dummy Certificate hahaha.



Went to find Aravind and Yansiu after that heheh ! Look at the amount of people!


Mama and Papa :3

Rasyidah my very blur malay friend!

Rehka, Rasyidah, Suba and Shen!! :D

Joeyyyy~ Dont get fooled by her appearance! She is really strong & likes to flip people. Ops*

With Ria

With Liza the PIZZZA. Haha really nice girl & from orientation her impression of me is: "Friendly"

With Jiajie's Gang

Joey and Samantha! :D

With Lester a lecturer!! (whom we always tease about ;x)

Zheng Yi!! He sat beside me && we know each other presence in tp but never had the chance to talk, til graduation LOL.

Aravind (Monkey), && Corey . My best buds in T.p . Its fun crapping and studying with these people!!

Almost with all the guys in my class (ops overexposure)

Yong Sheng! The braniac who is ridiculously smart !

Zhihan! The shy boy who has an eye smile.

I miss you guyssss

More pics~~

Candid shot ! Look at corey and samantha LOL

With Chun Hui. 

Shamelessly took Yongsheng's flower and camwhored (:

Last Picture

This marks the end of Temasek Polytechnic in my life. It was really fun and sad at the same time.
I would dare say I matured in this 3 years as I sort of realised how the real world is .

I will miss..
Gossiping about lecturers, playing with their slang and always drawing on each other's Lecture notes.
Rushing to print notes in the morning, running to get seats during lunch time and surprising each other during birthdays. Rushing to board 65 and 23, always running to get on 23 at the deadly turn.

Waking up at 6am to get ready for a 9am class, styling my hair everyday.(duh) Predicting when to bring jacket for tutorial days, playing badminton on unexpected days. Gossiping about people on 23, meeting weird people on 23 (i always bump into weird people :/) Thinking of what clothes to wear everday and making sure I have at least 1 week before i repeat a certain clothing.

There is just so much going on my mind.. I cant put them into words.
Those 3 years were spent fruitfully!
All those people i've met, those lecturers that taught us i wont forget them.




Signing Off,
Kazuewhoisagraduatedbiotechnologystudent

No comments: