Monday, October 22, 2012

People whom I detest.

In life, everyone is bound to meet people who they dont like.Some are really easy to spot, some reveal themselves over time and some are those that you realised from what they are doing behind your back. So basically this is like a summary of people whom i dont like.



1. HYPOCRITES.



Don't you just hate this genre of people? Like people who acts innocent infront of everyone but is in fact the biggest bitch? I don't like when people pretend that they are something they are not, unless its for the sake of role playing or for front-line service crew who needs to be really nice. It just irks me when you know just how fake that person is when you know they are not like what they are.



2. UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE

You do know that people have all the time in the world and alot of opportunities to do whatever they want. && when they do something for you, be glad that they chose you, and not anyone else. I put in effort to do something nice for you and all you do is complain about it. Fine, ungrateful people doesnt get anymore help or attention , because ....

YOU ARE NOT WORTH THE EFFORT. 


I m not asking for praises, im not asking for you to worship my help but I think the most sensible thing is to not whine about the product. IF you want to, please give constructive comments so as to improve the situation and not just dissing it. Thanks!





3. BACKSTABBERS



Talking bad about people behind their backs, I guess everyone will have a little or many experience on this.But I think its too much if all you talk is about that particular person and NOTHING is positive. Well,  its not as if you were the most perfect human being on earth either. I personally wont get to close to that person since most things that the person talks badly , could be you.






I m not a perfect human being either. I could or not fall into either of the categories, DEPENDING on how you treat me. Imagine, if you were really nice to a person, why would he/she be that nasty to you? Unless its a devil's incarnate or you are really that unlucky then, I have nothing to say.

The world becomes a clearer sight to me as my age increases. Nothing was like a fairy tale , or should I say there isn't such things as fairy tales. The world isn't as white as it seems, its grey. Covered with specks of black that it cant deny. Its really frustrating to fall prey to the black portion as it is a waste of happy emotions. Not feeling emo or really sad right now, I am merely writing my point of view on people who I won't necessarily appreciate.



On the bright side, i DO like

  • People who are funny (Humour is IN for sure)
  • People who likes cats & dogs :3
  • People with good fashion sense
  • People with same music interest as me




Abrupt ending with a self obsessed picture of me hehehehehe :D Didnt liquify my jaw okayy!




Signingoff,
Kazuewholikesnicepeople.

1 comment:

Ayumi Lee said...

Omgggg you look like jrock band member but you have a more longer face than Pastamania kaedenden (sorry if I said something I shouldn't or something liddat)