Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Well , this should be on the day where my blog post is on time.
Its Halloween , YES 31st of October 2012!!!
Time to get craaaazy and dress up in whatever u want and not get judged hahhaa.
Couldnt really enjoy myself on the actual day of Halloween this year because im enlisting into the National army.

BUTTT, I did do my fair share of dress up by having EGA/EGL hightea with nette & eliz &&&& going to USS for the Haunted house ! Nothing is scarier than the Rides itself hurhur. Not really a fan of rollercoasters but i still got up on it. Not updating this 2 posts thouu HAHHA.

I did a photoshoot myself thoughhhh.






Yea so that's about it!! && I will be enlisting tomorrow and I feel kinda normal about it.
Idk why, but I dont feel exceptional sad nor happy. Just.. normal. 
Maybe because i have yet to reach Pasir Ris and all :/ Im just a little uneasy because I have been running to the toilet , I hope that doesnt affect me making friend tomorrow :/

I will be gone for like 2 weeks~~ Wonder how life is like without internet .
I felt that NS is quite fair to me alrdy because it gave me 6 months' notice, which is quite a fair bit of time for me to do many things before i enlist. 
I feel that i shouldnt complain and instead i should be appreciative of it (: 
I have also successfully made a makedo Rainbow hair chart with my iphone! (yes i will miss u phone)
&& nope i didnt cry when i shaved botak, im not that much of a wimp please.




&& there are like additional colours like PINK and faded colours which i havent added haha.
Kinda like the rainbow colours hehehe
So til then... 2 weeks later!  (:




Signing Off,
Kazuewhoisbotak

No comments: