Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Plastic/ Cosmetic Surgery/Correction

Okay here is my random thoughts on Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery /Correction.
Recently I realised that many people had done surgery to themselves!
Many celebrities, bloggers and even my friends.
As far as cosmetic surgery is concerned (this is my opinion)  even braces are considered cosmetic surgery.

These corrections are done to enhance a particular part of your body you do not like.

Yes braces may not be a real surgery where you cut out bits and pieces of flesh, BUT you do have proper teeth that are functional which you do not like the form. Thus, you changed it to the society's definition of pretty teeth which is straight teeth. & that is a correction of form which is regarded as cosmetic correction.

Not just braces, even lasik is a form of cosmetic correction.

I actually had thoughts of doing cosmetic corrections.





Here is a photo of me with only the lightings adjusted.
If I was given a chance to do  surgery, i would have double eyelids and a more define jawline .
Because my tapered eyelid are really small, they look like single eyelids.



Horrible attempt on double eyelid and with jaw line defined!!



I dont know but i feel that i dont suit parallel lids, maybe i shouldnt have made it so high hahaha.
But i still think that the eyelid surgery would be nice because people with small pupils like me without contacts , will look like they have even smaller eyes without defined double eyelids!

But there are many concerns when it comes to this kind of operations. I am afraid that it wouldnt turn out well , or there might be implications or getting more surgery since im no longer 'Natural' 

In my opinion most people who does cheeks or head implants sort of have the similar look after the recovery period :/ Most of them would look like.. Park Bom?



Its a pretty egg shaped face with chubby cheeks after some cheek fillers.


That is pretty weird because some people look kinda similar even though they are of no blood relation lol.

Well in summary, i feel that plastic/cosmetic corrections are amazing technology that enables one to change or correct their form. But I guess only if there is a need to or you are really wealthy then you should do it.
Otherwise... Photoshop is always good hahahaha.

And i partly feel that photoshop is one of the main cause, for the start of having plastic surgery thoughts. Because you would know what are your flaws already! How I wished that my face could sharpen with just a brush in real life, LOL.


Signing Off,
Kazuewhoisnatural(atm)lol

1 comment:

Negi said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


Plastic Surgery NYC