Friday, January 27, 2017

New Year Eve (Reunion)

This is a first year dinner without my dad, we had our charcoal grilled dinner with our favourite korean pork and vegetables. It felt a little empty but we filled his bowl and plate with dishes that we cooked.
I really loved eating Korean pork wrapped with vegetables & abit of chili and whatever is available in on our grill pan. My family loves eating it this way and it is fun eating like that.
We can customize different food in the wrap and have a different taste with every wrap (:

&& today after 2 years, I finally met up with Nette!
It was time to put behind the past and move on with life.
We put back the bad blood and decided to start afresh (:
It is time like this that my old friends got back to me, all of them.
Ranging from secondary school and gv days.
It daunted on me that only important people would want to be with me at my weakest.
These are the friends that I made myself and they hold a special place in my heart.
Met up with Ed & Xueni too! We had a good time chatting and decided to watch horror show next time as it has been a LONG time since I ever watched a horror film.


A photo of us (:


Signing off
Kazuewhohastruefriends

No comments: