Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Re-adjustment

So today my family went to many places.
We went to check on my dad's CPF, HDB, Town council and his banks.
It is really frustrating to not be able to do most of the important transactions due to no letter of authorisation. So that falls back to the lawyer's arrangement.
Thankfully for my cousin, we found a helpful lawyer at a decent rate which will be able to help us.
It was really tiring waiting for Q number, due to the day right after the public holiday and we spent about 2 hours waiting at bukit merah. *inserts sad face*

After that we went back home and my grandmother was still in the bed, at 2pm.
It was really frightening because she was lying down and had her eyes closed tightly.
She was not responding to our voices and was shaking her head groggily.
After much persuasion we managed to got her to the bathroom to bathe.
I hope my grandmother's health will get better as she seems to get weaker by day ):

Tomorrow I will go back to school and I have more or less caught up with the lectures.
There are still some school assignments here and there which I have yet to finish but I guess I will cope.
Also, there are more deadlines approaching and I have yet to start on them.
It is time to start on them soon *gulps*






Signing off
Kazuewhohasreadjusted