Saturday, June 05, 2010

Actual birthday


I drank this on 2th june cos my sis said that it would expire 2mlo. LOL .
Banana milk is love love love love. Especially korea's 1 , it beats dutchlady & HL's one hands down (:
&& this was the culprit that kept me awake til 2am )): Paper was at 11am and i woke up at 8am.
Contradicting enough, the paper on my birthday was the SCREWEST ( no such word budd, heck :D)
Was so tired on the bus & the 'jumping bus' made me feel like puking so much.
I am prone to motion sickness ):



Maryann made this for me, not knowing it was my bdae :D


SO talented right? Its 1 piece of paper & she made a kissing crane outa it ;o
Jolyn & Hsuehni got me topman belt (: ( shall post pic at next post ) (thanks !)
Suju concert in japan! ( Elder sis bought it ! :D)
My idols! & Kangin grew chubby le :3

So basically after the screwed paper, i went to have lunch with aravind at macs.
Went to have mac value lunch & got a glass cup with an upsize. The weird thing at mac was that i asked for 3 packets of curry sauce. I walked steadily back to the seat & even caught 1 curry sauce falling off the tray, there were still 3 then.. When i was about to open the curry sauce (at the seat) , there were only 2 left ! :o Mysterious curry sauce went missing, i searched below the table, the trail i walked from the counter back to the table bud there wasnt any sign of it. It was just weird :/
Took 65 home after a really long wait





Homed & studied for mole gen which was really tough because i couldnt tink of what they would ask. Tried real hard to dissolve the notes into my brain & it was soon nite. I was really drained & exhausted so i off the lights & went to slp. But my elder sister bought me a cake ( I was really stunned) & she asked me to hang on for awhile and just have a slice of cake. I cut the cake & had a tiny slice ( Really bad experience with banana milk's sugar rush). It was cheese chocolate fudge which was really nice ~ :D
So i went to sleep at ard 10pm (:


Thank you all for ur wishes be it in fb,twitter or sms (:
Really appreciate it alot. :D



Clique celebration coming up next :D

No comments: