Thursday, June 24, 2010

A trip to Taos


Due to a few events like mother'sday,father's day & my birthday we went to eat Taos Restaurant at Pomo.
Its a 6 course meal at a nett price (:


Starters!

Mouth watering ehhh? :3

Gratin with cheese and ham ( can dip soft bread which can be refilled :D)

Appetizers!

Farm house somethign LOL, chicken salad in brief
Clam shell salad
Prawn roll salad :D



SOUPS!

My japanese fish soup, so cute lor in a tea pot de (:
Was kinda full at this stage liao :/



Special Fruits Tea Jug

Theres grape mallow, apple , passionfruit and more. All of them taste good (:


Main Dish! (:

Chicken Chop
Lamb ribeye i tink :o
Stingray? :O

Pork Spareribs i tink :o

&& guess who was the ambitious person who ate the stingray? It was ME HHAHHAHA.
LOL Wanna to try something special and so i had the adventurous spirit!
The stringray was quite good and tender, taste kinda Q.
It has this special sambal sauce that is pretty unique , definetely didntt regret it :D
Now the Must-Haves for a meal...



DESSERTS! :O


Tiramisu (:

Guess what? I took the moist brownie and icecream.
Woo it was dam good and sinful hahaha (:
The creme brulee there was 'thumbs up' too!
I remembered that it was at Taos den i was introduced to this delicious dish called creme brulee.
If im not wrong everyone was very full after this!



The last tea jug picture (:

I loved my grape mallow. It was the sweetest among everyone's else :D
The cup was pretty cute and zen also.
Overall i like dining at Taos because the staffs are nice and the quality of the food is good (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Kazue (Shun An) said...

I could, but how do i email u?