Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cosfest updates

Acrylic paint borrowed from rasyidah (thanks ! )
Cheap black cloth shoes
Standby brushes and some water
Mixing the colour

I was painting my shoes to become green for my current Roselia cosplay.
I had a hard time gettin the right tone of green as it appeared as turqoise :/
As a result i took some yellow poster colour and added into it ;x
Bud the colour turned out great!!! :D
Bud it may not be washproof animore :/

1 side done

End product!

Although it wasnt really painted uniformly and the bottom sides of the shoes werent done , the end result was satisfactory.
It was hard to paint the bottom sides as the texture there was zaggered and it was plastic and not cloth :/
Bud I tink it wouldnt be so obvious when i take pictures ba ;x
Hopefully , there is a mini photoshoot this saturday for our costume + wig tryouts.
&& my major problem now is my wig.
Its kinda long and i dunno how to style it.
It needs some trimming and i have yet to make my horns.
I dun really know how to make the horns, argh ):       :/
I tried some methods bud it didnt really work ):
I hope i can make it in time for cosfest :/

No comments: