Friday, June 18, 2010

Sudden trip with neighbour

Always, a lil camwhore before going out
For less then 30 for both :D

As i had a random crave for popeyes, neighbour, clarisa asked me out to have dinner together. However, i gota go Jurong Point to go collect clothes for a blogshop retailer. So i went to boon lay mrt since the retailer suggested the location to his convenience. Never did i noe that i would see Mr C. && Mr C wasnt really pleased to see me, he even hid from me & pretended that he didnt see me and left to the MRT. However, the retailer told me to meet outside 7-Eleven so i went & Mr C thought that i was stalking him. Bud after i got my clothes i left the place to Singapore Flier to have my long awaited Popeye Chicken & Scones :D


'Buddy Meal' with Tender Chicken ,Cajun Fries and Scones :D
Awesome mashed potato with meat :D
Camwhore abit :3
Yummy Heinz Strawberry Jam
Mouth Watering Scones 8)
Camwhore somore :D
Clarisa!

Thanx neighbour for accompanying me to eat popeyes ! :D
We walked to a cool bridge near I.R to check out the newly opened space. There was this colourful hexagon lited steps which attracted most of ppl's attention :D
So we also went to take some pictures there! The steps were not cooperating when we wanted to take pictures of it :/


See i got skill de lor :o
Not Much Light :/
My Crazy JumpShot HAHHAHA, look at my legs woooo :x
Gave up running at the tiles :/
Neighbours! (:


Then we walked to the Marina Square Open Foodcourt to have some desserts (: We both got Yam Paste with Ginko nuts. Its wasnt really nice so we both didnt really finsh it. The Open Foodcourt was really nice to slack and we started bitching & gossipping. Something that neighbour said was really true.
' Gossiping is like one of the few favourite pastimes evryone should have lor, ' 
even guys of all kinds :O

Talked alot on Miss W, CHENXINYI hahhaha, & other misc stuffs.
We bused 195 and homed :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Kazue (Shun An) said...

U mean we link both of us up? ;o