Monday, June 28, 2010

Sudden outing with neighbour


A sudden day to go out with neighbour because lecture was cancelled like suddenly notified by my classrep ;o
& as such i planned to go to MOE to get my PSLE statement because i lost it ):
I need my certs for my APEL lessons to fill up my PortFolio :/
&& the day after happens to be the deadline so i made lots of research and we made our way to buona vista.



We were kinda lost in the MOE building as we searched high and low for the lift. We realise that we have to register ourselves before entering the premises. && i was really amazed that Clar brings her IC ard because they asked for her IC to register ;o Well i brought because i was told that it was needed, bud luckily she brings it ard (:



&& I am really dumb because i wanted to photostat it bud i have onli a 20 cents coin dat allows me to photocopy twice ( I didnt noe how to make it double sided too , pffft)
Anyway i photocopied 1 side. Took it out, Put it back in and photocopied again.
Just then i realised that i photocopied the other side of the 1 i jus photocopied ( its okay if ur lost now)
In which I photocopied An EMPTY SIDE OF THE PAPER ( MAJOR FML) :/
Gave up photocopying and went to tiong to get tiks for Clar and Weiyi for their karate kid :D


Hoho, the precious envelope :D

After much consideration we went to eat Grillers. LIKE WOW, ever since that incident in secondary skl i swore never to go back again. Bud i m onli getting a soup so i shall see how much it changed. && wow , old staffs are definetely better den the new and spunky attitude teenagers staffs that criticed us . Although i was still disturbed by the R.A pics , the old aunties made the place seem less hostile then before, YAY (:


Soup Pls (:
Coke :D
Clar's fries :D

After ard 6pm i went to take bus to meet my blogshop retailer at outram mrt 630pm.
I was early so i stoned and spotted some potential ppl waiting for the blogshop retailer too, it was a mass meetup :D

All of a sudden i had this random office number calling my phone.



XXX: Hi , is this Shun An?
Me: Err, yeah, u r?
XXX: Oh , Hi im calling from watsons.
Me: Ohh okay.(Thought that they gonna update me with new hot sellers or reprimand me abt not using the card i signed up with my mum)
XXX: Do u rmbered the Friendly Male Face Award Contest u applied for?
Me;OHH YES YES (super excited)
XXX: Im glad to tell u that u r shortlisted for this contest and we need you to dedicate sometime for the contest.
ME: Okay Sure.
XXX: The first date is on friday at 4pm.



Gahh and u noe what ? I have Tutorial until 6pm and i have to meet Epsilon for dinner after that. I had no choice but to reject from the competition. Argh ): Was really happy that they called, i would join it again next yr, hmph! :D I got my clothes and homeddd. :D


Sneak peek :D

&& my registered postage reached my house on that same day too!!
Was super happy bud when i tried on the clothes, there was 1 dat was ultra feminine that i had to give my sister to wear, LOL.
I bought like 9 tops online from blogshops liao, OPS.

No comments: