Friday, December 24, 2010

A day of Cappuccino

 Cappuccino ?
Hopefully u didnt think i was talking about


NO, NOT THIS hahhaa.
I m talking about Cappuccino !

The CAT! (:

Last saturday i went to my gramps house to have a steamboat outing strictly for cousions only.
&& like close to 12 out of 16 of us turned up, hehe
Well thats the coming post, after this because i took many pics with/ of this cat, while waiting.
HEHE :D


I still cant tell if its a SHE or a HE bud i think its a girl ;3 (hopefully)
I picked it up and place it on my lap.
Omg it jus stayed there & purred, GAHHH SO CUTE :3



Cute kitty cat :3

&& some time to camwhore of course, LOL

Gahh i always take pic of my halfface.

BUT somehow i feel that it looks sexier that way, LOL
Okay if u noticed i had some blonde strands of hair, well, thats blonde extensions that i played ard with.
HAHAH.

Engrossed in the toy, its mad cute lah!

This cat super cooperative when taking picture.
Maybe its a camwhore? Hahaha :D
Its got this M on its had also , daaaam adorable pls.
I walked to the back and took some pics !

Bobo & cream ! 

They were intially sleeping together in the box 1 lor, den my flash woke bobo up )):
Damned! They 2 orange kitties look mad adorable squeezing into a cosy box .

Sleepy head , Cream.

&& they are not twins! Jus happened to be 2 diff cats of same colour ;o

More camwhorish shots LOL.


I went back to disturb Cappuccino.
So fun to play with it ((:

The shocked face LOL.

See its a poser! I LIKEEEEE (:

Ultra close up shots & it doesnt mind.


&& it started doing R.A stufffs!!


BATHING, hahahha !

I have possibly died off while typing this post, its MAD CUTE.

Shutup, i noe i have used the word cute & adorable too many times.
But what other terms can u really come up with to describe this kitten?



Actually it was just licking its paws haha.

'I can bite my furry chest'



WARNING:
 Do not get fingers too close to the mouth, 
IF NOT...

.
.

.




U will get bitten!

haha, soft bites are alright lah.
Its not that aggressive so im okay with its nibble.
See its got pearly white teeth, prolly cause its quite young too, maybe 3-4 months old?


Killer wink !








Last Picture Already!!

I  you too (:

I dont care if the last pic is blur or unglam or whatever nots.
ITS DAMM sweet pls.
Oh no,i m obsessed with cappuccino also :3


Oh yes, i will be out the whole night til christmas morning.
So Merry Christmas in Advance! :D


SigningOff
Kazuewholovescappuccino(Neko)

3 comments:

Skinny R said...

omg. you put in your finger into its mouth.

=|

Fashion for less less said...

the cat's cute. u're cute too. ;D

Kazue (Shun An) said...

-Yencheng
Haha thanks for the compliment! (:


-Richard ling
I never forced my way in. I was hovering my finger around its mouth && it bit me ):