Thursday, December 09, 2010

Plagiarism

Blog owner of sara-sarasmileblackjack.blogspot.com if you are reading this please remove ur post on the 2nd Of Decemember 2010.



I regard that as plagiarism, even though u had credited me
( SUPER SMALL, non informative & not obvious btw)
Even though im no big shot, u should not have jus copied & paste EVERYTHING on my post of super junior.
http://onecompiledpiece.blogspot.com/2010/05/suju-super-junior-d.html (See here to compare with her blog.)

How would u feel if your personal liking is being replicated somewhere else by another person.
It contains my personal thoughts too.

Are you trying to say that u have a sister that introduced u to E.H.B & Intimate Note too?
Are you trying to say that u r the female version of me?
Or are you trying to feel exactly how i feel?

Even so, u NEED to write your own feelings & not copy my post.
U can use those photos as they are from the net, BUT using 100% EXACT words from my post is quite
intolerable to me.
I dont feel flattered that you plagiarised my work, i feel offended because you gave little respect to my post & to me.

2 comments:

RS said...

I checked her blog out, and she's 13. I know what she did was NOT RIGHT but come on, she's 13. She probably doesn't even know what plagiarism means. Explain it to her nicely. =/ And either way, I'm still people still prefer your blog. =)

Kazue (Shun An) said...

She doesnt have a tagboard, a comment box or any way of means where i can contact so. So i had no choice but to blog about it, hoping she will view this post 1 day.

I think she ought to view my blog because , if not where would she have gotten the resources :o