Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kiasu Finger talk

Right Says something
Left says something (:



haha, just being random hereeeeee.
The drink was not exactly fabulous, it is less sweet as it is of a healthier choice, but it was free!

I shall tell u an interesting story of how i got this for free.

I took train to dhoby ghaud to meet clar & clique to have dinner ( on weiling's birthday)
I came out of the tapping area & saw 2 girls with baskets at the escalator.
At first , i thought they were selling their products for charity or something.
BUT, they were jus giving this soybean drink for free!
&& so many ppl avoided them like plaques LOL.

So being a kind person (coughcough*) i  purposely walked up the escalator so that the girl would give me 1.
&& when i walked up, she turned to her fren and talked to her. 
ARGHH, i was on the escalator already & felt stupid :/

BEING DETERMINED ( & KIASU BTW), i walked down the escalator where the other girl is at.
She was busy explaining the contents to another foreigner that i was totally ignored (major facepalms*)
I purposely stared at the MRT map near the girls for 2 minutes or so & i realised that they didnt want to approach me at all.


Then, .. My last resort was
.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
'Can I have 1?', the thick skinned me asked them.
LOL. Super retarded, i took so much pains to get this drink.
PLUS, it didnt taste that good.
Oh well, it shows how much of a Singaporean i am, kekeke.



On a side note, my termtests are here, LIKE 2 days later, OMFG.
I think only i am crazy enough to cosplay a day before 2 tests(on the same day).
Thats why i was chionging the materials for the past weeks.
So i cant update as much, bud i will be done with tests by thursday (:
Hopefully u dont see me ranting on my mistakes i made in the tests!


SigningOff
KforKiasu, not Kazue LOL.

No comments: