Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hair update

Alright, before i show u my current hair, i did some stupid && crazy stuffs with my longer hair.
Pictures to proof haha :D
I dont care if it looks stupid/gross/girly because its over & is for memory sake (:





Jus to show u all how DRIED & DAMAGE it is.
Being a frequent 'hair dyer' the ends have become dry & omg theres a few that looks blonde.
I had never bleached my hair && my hair was so damaged that it looks blonde.
Dono should feel happy or sad,LOL.


Moving on..


I played & changed my parting && i think i look better like this!
Fringe thicker && no need to photoshop e,
Bad thing is its effing long &&  its very hard to survive while studying cos it will drop 
& hinder me reading anything.
I look like i have (SHINee) jonghyun's  puppy eyes here :3




Ughhh, his eyes dam big & puppy-ish .
(like love-me-pls that kinda eyes)
The best thing is that his is NATURAL.
Mine is 14.0mm coloured contact lense den got this size 1 ):
Grrr, why cant i jus have naturally big eyes. ( Sorry i digress, back to the crazy pics)







(Inserts bimbotic voice*) 
HI , I am 'Tailor Sleeve
okay lah its a small plaits that i made which i think of taylor swift somehow LOL.




I dono why many girls like to tug all their hair to 1 side, like above.
When they do that i think that they show their chioer side of the face.
But it means seeking attention too, HAHA.




I can has a side ponytail :3




&&  Ridiculous Top ponytail

Its so dry it can even stand up on its own.
No gel,hairspray or whatsoever involved.
Mad damaged lor  :/


Seee, i have some healthy looking hair over here okay!




FUNN IN THE SUN, WITH A BUN.


See i can has a golden bun, LOL
The damaged parts does not seem prominent here :o


Okay Last pic already, stop your puking (if there is)!




SO....
READY FOR THE REVEAL?









































See instantly healthier looking hair ( its really short btw )


Did minimal rebonds on my sideburns (:




I look more neat now!
YAY, i have got thicker fringe because i realised short fringe(below eyebrow thou) is the method for thicker looking fringe.
Also i no need to tong my sideburns + tails (althou i miss them ) so my hair will generally be heat free.
WELL, except for abit of the Q fringe cos the hairdresser didnt wasnt to rebond it as she say i will look ridiculously flat.(not chested)



I think i had my hair washed 3-4 times due to rebond + jus woke up hair 
&& conditioneed & cut && the price was only 25 bucks.
++ i could was my hair immediately (didnt do so, i left it for a day) as i didnt need it to be like creditcard straight LOL



Okay jokes aside.
I was really happy to have cut my hair.
Well it didnt really turn out jaejoong-ish or like what i've expected but i think its kinda spunky?
Received some good comments && i hope more are coming its way.



SigningOff
Kazuewhohasshinierhairnow (:

2 comments:

james said...

Wow Nice your hair.your too beautiful on this hair.

Kazue (Shun An) said...

Thanks but i didnt apprehend the last sentence. Or commercial method?