Sunday, March 27, 2011

CNY day 2 2011

Messy room :x

Okay woke up early on the 2nd day, like 9am? ));
Bathed, styled my hair and rushed off to 4-5 different places.

SISTERSS :D

4 & 8 years apart :D

Visiting was fun as usual, GET MORE ANGPAO :3
There wasnt steamboat at my 3rd aunt's house which was kinda disappointing somehow.
Although i hated it normally in the past years, i kinda long for it this time round :x

There was this ala carte buffet thingy and there was this long octopus lookalike thing.
I didnt wanna take it because it looked weird.
My elder sister slabbed a pile for me && to my disgust it was salted vegetables.

WAIITTTTT!
Im not against salted vegetables BUT, this 1 was super SALTY.
As if there was like 4 scoops of salt in every mouth, so bad u eat tofu & it still tastes like seawater.
I thought i was the only one who felt this way but i heard some relatives and my family feeling the same.


SO,
i deduce that the salted vegetables are not safe for human consumption LOL.

Then i went to gramps house and being bored, i started camwhoring :D

Good sunlight by the see saw :D

As i was camwhoring on the old seesaw, a spider dropped on me.
I flicked it away and went out of the seesaw, inspecting the sides.
To my horror, i realised it was infested with spiderwebs & dead flying insects. 

I quickly went somewhere else to take pictures, e.g the bench nearby



Attempted to kiss fat kitty hahaha :D (my hair looks so nice here ((: )

Btw i dont feel hot & i was wearing a black singlet underneath


Dao cat with chio eyes 8)


Then duck came to join me, she came back from walking the dog with my elder sister.

Pic with kitty :D

We can has fair skin :3

Wind blowing

Small nose fair skin :D



We ran out of poses literally and i suggested doing Handsign 1-5 poses!



ONE! (i look fat fml)

TWO :D

THREEE (:

FOUR! (okay funny looking hand ikr)
FIVEEE :D (my fingers very long i noe :/)


Duck and fat kitty (:

Last bud not least springroll & prawn that came at night ! (:




Watched shows and played monopoly deal & bridge til we had to go home ):


Well i didnt do anything on the 3rd day because, there was nothing to do.
So i stayed at home and studied, yes the final papers were near the corner then.
I was in like pajamas and when some relatives came.
I panicked and stoned , luckily my sister opened the door and i changed into better looking clothes.

STILL LOOK CHUI NONETHELESS ):

Oh wells, extra angpoh yea.


Signing Off
Kazuewhocamwhoresingoodsunlight

No comments: