Friday, March 18, 2011

Hair combing

Okay being utterly bored at the salon I m in now I decided to write some random thoughts

Well since I'm gonna do my hair I am gonna talk about the topic of hair.
I bet everybody have at least combed your hair before.

So is combing your hair beneficial or bad for you?

During my secondary school days I hardly comb my hair because it would make my hair messier and allow it to be styled with ease.
However after realizing that the trick to shiny hair is actually straight hair I started combing them before and after styling it. It makes me look neater too.

But here comes the weird part. Some people say excess combing can result in split ends and hair loss. I think it is true to a certain extent but excess combing does not necessarily mean hardcore combing right?

If you comb gently but excessively will it still lead to hair breakage and split ends


It doesn't make sense ma. It's not like I have a ball of tangled hair and i rampage through it with a comb right? Just normal effort to comb through it smoothly will cause your hair to die meh?

It's not like I kick the cement wall it doesn't budge. U mean I kick 100 times it will tumble? I doubt so what. The kick so insignificant and harmless that even accumulated kicks will still have no effect what.


Haha well I don't care ad long as my hair is still straight and healthy I will still continue to comb it. Well not hard enough to tug out all my hair though hahah.



Signing off
Kazuewhoisavainpot

No comments: