Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CNY Eve & Day 1 2011

(Super late post for cny! still got sequel to this haha)
I did my small part in helping my mama bake cookies hehe :D
Also made a kazue cookie (which btw was thrown away by the maid -.- , tsk)


My sister from far mistaken this as shit.

Walao, saying that ur food creation looks like shit is dam heart pain 1 lor. tsk.
Anyways we had shiok steamboat as usual on cny eve :D


Fresh prawns hehe


Korean pork is loveeeee :D


Blur pic of the spread of food


I love to eat quail eggs :D


Then we slept & woke up at like 11am ?
First day was super slack, because i only have to visit my mother's side, which is to go katong basically
Like we were dam carefree, unlike some other people LOL.
So, we took our time, my mum cooked some nice dishes and we ate lunch.

Stir-fried kimchi with rice cakes , fried chicken wings & pot of good stuffs.

'Buddha jump over the wall'


And as most of u should know i have to wear something yellow on day 1 for good luck.
so the best i could find was ..
.
.
.
.
.


THIS! At queensway hehe :D

With super duper chio hair (arghhhh, my hair damaged like shit now ); )


Went to gramps house and camwhored with my best cousionsss!

Duck, Prawn & Vege(me) :D

Collected many angpaos and then we camped and stoned.
We hid at the bedroom and we played with duck's guitar

Teaching and Learning enthusiastically

While me and chunhui(springroll) camwhored hehhee

The guitar girls. (whoa like potential name for some debut group LOL)

Chio side profile of prawnieee


Then winnie come and disturb us when we taking pictures hahah.
Then we took pictures, too!

Prawn, winnie, me ;D

We purposely squeezed her, but it appeared otherwise lol.

Now for the main 4 cousions :D

Too bad springroll was out of frame

SO bored, we did the 喜怒哀乐 poses!
I very anal on the poses, u will noe why later haha

Satisfactory ! :D

This was supposed to be angry pose!

Me and duck's expressions were like saying
' WE're GONNA BURN UR HOUSE'
Or Or ' STARE SOMORE I DIG OUT YOUR EYE'

I was like , huh if someone slapped you, thats the face you will give?
HAHHA, so we took another picture.


Duck looks abit off pic this time, oh well



Then next picture was 哀 , which is sad.
Haha self explanatory

She was smiling!! LOL
Asked to take another picture again

Better pic i guess haha :D


And i think the trick to do 乐 is to show your teeth haha


After camwhoring until my battery is flat, we booked tickets and watched 
Mr & Mrs incredible

NONO, not this but.



.
.
.






The movie was hilarious!! At least for me.
Lots of corny dirty jokes + some fighting scenes hahaha :D


I feel that Louis Koo should get a younger acting partner
so dat he might feel less awkward acting intimate with.
The intimate actions werent awkward , I was just thinking that Wu JunRu could be too 'matured' for him to be a couple hahah.

Hilarious couple nonetheless! :D
Staytuned for stay 2 :D

No comments: