Thursday, March 10, 2011

Random dinner

I had jusacia (usual hangout) with clarisa and jayjay.
I swear this was ages ago!
I was one of those random dinners where we were like, want to eat dinner?
They we said okay and we left house LOL.


Dinner kakis.
Neighbour & Me ;D 
As usual we had our 'S.C' which is spicy chicken & jay had his sambal stingray.

And hohoho guess who we saw there?
Someone who laughs in a low and obnoxious tone.
:" HURHURHHURHURH"

Jus our luck to meet him LOL.
Anyways, i remembered that i took many drinks (free flow wad) because i was super thirsty.
Clarisa ask me to stand beside the machine suan le ):
So we went off to walk around and we somehow decided to get emicakes for desserts!

It is at the basement! :D
Cheesecake, chocolate mousse & chocolate something

I remembered trying my first emicakes when i was learning wushu .
I had to go to this bukit batok(i tink) place due to the nearing date of the competition and i was dam hungry.
I randomly bought this Oreomisu because it looked nice and was around $2.50.
I tasted it && 

IT WAS DAMMM NICE.


Price so valuable somore! Bud after that i couldnt find it anymore.



Gladly, it now has a franchise at plaza sing basement, hahaha such memories ((:
Anyway the desserts are mostly below 3 bucks much worth the Tcc or Starbucks LOL.
Its in cute cups and u can bring home to reuse them to make your own desserts somore!
How about that hahaha !

The bad thing is u neeed to find place to sit hahahha.
We 3 gossiped til it was late and homeddd :D


Signing Off
KazuewholikesEmicakes.

No comments: